Sunday, November 2, 2014

Interview about Eating Well for Phoenix New Time's "Chef and Tell" Series; "It's Not a One Size Fits All for Everyone"

Photo by Evie Carpenter for Phoenix New Times/Chow Bella. 
Over the summer, I was invited by the managing editor of Phoenix New Times to do some allergy-friendly baking. With grocery bags in tow, I was excited to share several new recipes I'd recently developed featuring local ingredients (like Agritopia Farm's raw honey). I was pleasantly surprised that my new friend had invited a staff writer and photographer to join us and document our afternoon in the kitchen. What followed were hours of chatting about my philosophy on food allergies and how, as a pastry chef with my own food allergies and intolerances, I am committed to making allergy-friendly recipes accessible and enjoyable for all.

Please enjoy the entire interview here.

xo,

Marisa, The Radical Cupcake

No comments: